Puzzle Hunt Map 1.17.1 is a finding map created by Firewolfmike. Get ready for one of the most tricky and complex finding maps you have ever encountered! Throughout this map, there are 81 Flags (banners) hidden scattered around every room, each color of the flag represents its difficulty, from easy (green) to demon (purple). On the journey to find them all, you will encounter numerous puzzles and challenges, some to unlock rooms and secret hidden places, some will give you a hint of the flags’ location. Download this map from the link below and enjoy.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Puzzle Hunt Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1