Pumpkin Spice Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces a new food-related mechanic into the game. Typically speaking, hunger is not a big problem. After a while, you’ll have so much food that you won’t ever have to worry about it again. This data pack tries to make eating relevant late-game by punishing you if you eat the same food too many times. If you keep eating the same food, then you’ll receive Nausea and Hunger. This encourages you to craft and eat a variety of food instead!
- New eating mechanic.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Pumpkin Spice Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1