Pumpkin Party Remastered is a minigame map created by Plagiatus with the support of Dragonmaster95. This is the Pumpkin Party‘s remastered version, including more difficulties, rebalancing, and better game design. Six minigames bring players hours of fun: Spider Run, Pumpkin Carving, Graveyard Mayhem, Brewing Contest, Trick or Treat, and Shooting Gallery. This map supports 1 up to 11 players. Download the map from the link below and have fun playing this map with your party.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Pumpkin Party Remastered Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x