PSC is a parkour map which was designed by two creators, Sylar7 and Prafy. It is a more Classic kind of Parkour Map, in which you have Different Challenges with different Difficulties and Themes, for whatever Skill level you are, but also when finishing a complete Zone (8 Challenges) you unlock an extra Challenges. A short overview: It has currently 36 Challenges in this Version and about 400 Stages to complete total. Also included is a unique (at least 7 Years ago it was unique) way of a Score System using a Scoreboard. There may be some Easterggs hidden in the Map, finishing one of the Bonus Challenges gives you a tip about their whereabouts.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
PSC Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x