Protect The Wither is a PvE map that was created by Wither_King_. In this fun minigame, your goal is to protect the wither for as long as you can from iron golems. The setting is in a small forest and iron golems appear from each corner of the forest.
The Wither is in the middle and you have to protect him. The Wither has 65 HP while the iron golems only have 20 HP. Fortunately, you are invincible and it is your job to protect the Wither. The longer you protect the Wither, you get more experience points. If you get enough experience points, you can buy upgrades to help you protect the Wither.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Protect The Wither Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x