Long lost land believed to be a myth has been revealed after a century of searching, sights to behold on the surface and underground, with terrain that is not to be possible to form seen by players for the first time. Project Cerus has been in development for a while but has never been released… until now. Project Cerus Map (1.19, 1.18) custom terrain spanning out a staggering 5k by 5k, it is perfect for map developers and survival players of all kinds to use as it is survival friendly and optimized to be so.
- Featuring multiple biomes from previous maps like Project God Sector, and merging it in here whiles still improving upon it dramatically.
- This isn’t just a map, but a work of art that the player himself can be part of the experience.
- Apart from the god sector biome we also have a new and improved swamp.
- With endless mountains and plains, there’s a piece for every type of player to make something special on this map.
- Dramatic improvements with terrain in some biomes.
- Better scenery around all-terrain biomes.
- Better and improved rivers and streams around all the custom terrain.