Prime’s HD Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) increases the resolution of Minecraft’s textures while remaining as faithful to the vanilla aesthetic as possible. The resource pack comes in a variety of options with a selection of optional add-on packs to add a variety of unique features.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.