Portuguese Village Map 1.18.1 is a creation map designed by BRUNO1525_XD. Bringing the real world into Minecraft is no longer a far-fetched idea, however, this map will show a whole new level of realistic world! Let this map take you to the Northern village of Portugal, where you will find many interesting places to visit. The special thing about this map is that its details are based on a real village in Portugal and the creation process took a lot of time and effort. Download this map from the links below and try it out!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Portuguese Village Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1