Poisoned Sword Mod 1.17.1 introduces into the game a weapon, which is inflicted with deadly poison effect in order to allow players to get through the game content easier. From now on, players can add poison effects into any swords that players are currently in possess of. In order to add the effect, players must hold the sword on the right hand while holding the potion in the left hand and press M. Subsequently, the combat against hostile entities will be much more easy as these inflicted poison are quite powerful against the orthodox mobs. However, the effect doesn’t make you one-shot Ender Dragon, therefore don’t overestimate yourself.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Poisoned Sword Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1