PogJump Map 1.18 is a parkour map created by THEP8. If you are a fan of well-ordered parkour challenges, this map is for you! Pog Jump is a modest parkour map containing 16 challenging levels, with the last 3 levels being the hardest ones. Each stage of the map is marked with different vibrant colors and is arranged orderly with the level number on top to help players keep track of their journey. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
PogJump Map 1.18 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18