Ever tried to play in a hardcore mod? You can die within seconds. One step too far can be your end. This can be pretty frustrating, especially if you play with friends. You might want to have things difficult, but not like that? PlayerRevive Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a good compromise. It allows reviving a player within 60 seconds after death. A stupid mistake must not be your end. Now it’s up to your friends.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
PlayerRevive Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5