Player Companions Mod (1.18.1) brings into the obsolete world of Minecraft new creatures for players to befriend and allow them to go along in the upcoming expeditions. As far as the original set of companions goes, they can only serve as adorable pets and sometimes defend their owners against adversaries. However, players want a more supportive companion rather than aggressive ones. Aware of such needs, five unique humanoid companions are introduced, the Collector, who will automatically loot surrounding items. The Guard who will protect you from adversities and the Healer who will prioritise players’ health over anything else.
- Five new unique companions are introduced into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.