Pillager Mine Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces a new adventure structure into the game. Pillager Mine is a hidden base for the Pillager. You can find the entrance to the mine on the surface and get down from there. Inside, you will find multiple treasure rooms, secrets, and of course, challenges. This is the base of Pillager, so tread lightly or else you’ll die.
- New adventure structure – the Pillager Mine.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Pillager Mine Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1