Pickup Arrows Mod 1.18.1 allows players to pick up the arrows shot by the Skeleton and other players. During combat, sometimes, players would use all of their arrows and are left with nothing to defend themselves with if they are bow players. At the same time, players might get hit with an arrow while not being able to pick them up, thus creating frustration. Using Pickup Arrows, players can finally pick up the arrows on the ground and reuse them. This Mod is quite useful for players who are in the heat of the battle and wanting to spam their arrows without ever having to worry about running out of ammunition.
- Players can pick up the arrows shot by Skeletons.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Pickup Arrows Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1