Piano Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces a completely playable piano into Minecraft. This piano is divided into three notes. Those are the high-pitched notes, the low-pitched notes, and the default notes. To play the piano, you only need to stand close to it press the key 1 to 9 on your keyboard. To play the high notes, you need to press right-click, while the low notes need you to press shift. You need black concretes, iron ingots, buttons, and a note block to craft the piano. If you want to remove the piano later, you need an iron pickaxe in your hand and hold down shift while standing close to the piano. Have fun!
- Playable Piano in Minecraft.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Piano Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1