Paxels Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces the popular multitool Paxel into Minecraft. If you have at least some experience with modded Minecraft then you have definitely heard of the Paxel. The Paxel is a combination of a Pickaxe, an Axe, and a Hoe. Because of that, the Paxel can do anything that a regular tool can do, it can be your one-stop for tools. Just having one Paxel in your inventory instead of three other tool is so much more convenient! This data pack aims to bring the Paxel to Minecraft without needing to install mods. To craft the Paxel, simply combine the three tools in the Crafting Table. Have fun!
- Introducing the multi-purpose tool: Paxel.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Paxels Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1