Parkour Spiral Map 1.18.1 is a parkour map designed by 69sike. If you are looking for a simple practice ground to strengthen parkour skills, you have come to the right place! Parkour Spiral is a short and sweet parkour map with a special spiral structure. On this journey, you will be jumping through different biomes to reach the Nether portal at the end of the challenge. The map is suitable for beginners as it is quite simple and can help them build up experience while doing parkour. Download this map from the links below and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Spiral Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1