Parkour Spiral 2 Map (1.18.2) is a parkour map designed by HIELKE. Parkour Spiral is back with even more challenges for you to enjoy! In Parkour Spiral 2, your goal is to climb the Spiral from the Nether to the top. Along the way, there will be a lot of exciting new parkour challenges you have to beat, but that’s the fun part. Each round of the Sprial contains a unique theme and many shortcuts for you to discover, try to find them all! If you are up to the challenge, download this map from the links below and have fun!
- Many unique level themes!
- Multiplayer friendly!
- Ranking system for added replayability!
- Many shortcuts to uncover! Can you find them all?
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!