Parkour Shift Map 1.18.1 is a parkour map designed by D3F4ULT. Welcome to Parkour Shift! A well-built map that is suitable for both newbie and expert parkour players. This map contains 12 unique levels ranging from easy to extremely long and difficult. As the levels become more challenging after one another, you need to finish one level in order to open the next one. In harder stages, you may even encounter extra puzzles and droppers besides the jumping challenges. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Shift Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1