Parkour of Hell Map 1.17.1 is a parkour map created by Poodlest. If you are an expert parkour player who is looking for challenging maps to test your skills, this one is for you! As can be interpreted from the title, Parkour of Hell will bring players a hellish experience with nearly impossible missions and challenges. As hard as the map can be, you can always take this chance to sharpen your parkour skills gradually. The map contains 10 levels designed in various themes and biomes, each will get harder than the last, stay determined to finish all of them! Click on the links below to download this map and good luck!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Of Hell Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1