Parkour Helix Map 1.17.1 is a parkour map by Jerrah. Welcome to another amazing parkour experience! Take on this mission to complete 60 levels of parkour stacked up in a helix hanging in the sky. More interestingly, besides challenging players with its interesting parkour stages, this map also treats them with stunning designs throughout the whole process. Your goal here is pretty straightforward – to climb to the end of the helix as fast as possible. With short spawn points and various mechanisms, this map is friendly to new parkour players but can also be challenging to the experts, especially on their way to set a new time record.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Helix Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1