Parkour Hall Map 1.17.1 is a parkour map designed by BlueWolf9375. If you are looking for a diverse parkour experience, this map is for you! The Parkour Hall is composed of 14 levels ranging from easy, medium to hard, all of which can be accessed through the main hall gradually. Moreover, the diversity of the map is presented by the design of each level, which varies greatly in themes and biomes of Minecraft. Once you have finished all 14 levels of the game, there is one more bonus level waiting for your ahead. Download this map from the links below and good luck!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Hall Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1