Parkour Grand Prix 2019 is a parkour map from Mezimo. Parkour Grand Prix began as a community server where individuals could compete and earn points on new circuits that were released on a regular basis, much like a Grand Prix. You’ll complete parkour courses with boost pads that give you additional speed or a higher jump on this map. Make the best speedrun in each of the six courses on this map by using your parkour abilities. Each track has its own unique features which will make it a fun and challenging time to play on this. Play with friends or by yourself since the system allows you to start your run whenever you want. Enjoy the run and be the champion in this parkour-based race!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Grand Prix 2019 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x