Parkour Challenge: Honey Edition is a parkour map from graffitak. This Minecraft parkour map that will push your parkour skills to limits! The map features 11 levels ranging from the easiest to the hardest. The first three levels are manageable, the following three levels are medium, and the last five levels are challenging. The levels include all varieties of jumps: Honey Block Jumps & Slides (obviously), Slime Block Jumps, Ladder Jumps, Neo/Corner Jumps, Block-Above-Head Jumps, and more! Some of these jumps are truly hard but don’t worry; a checkpoint will be saved after (almost) every successful jump.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Challenge: Honey Edition Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x