Parkour Biomes Bow Map 1.17.1 is a parkour map designed by vs boom. Welcome to this unique parkour map where archery skill is also a part of the game! In this map, you can plant trees with your bow and make use of them in certain situations. This special feature upgrades your parkour game and brings players a more exciting and memorable experience. Download this map from the links below.
How to play:
- Use your bow to plant a tree anywhere on the map.
- Plant a tree under you in order to climb.
- Plant a tree above to help you in some situations.
- Easy Mod: Selecting the easy mode gives you infinity arrows.
- Medium Mod: Choosing the medium mode gives you rechargeable arrows over time.
- Hard Mod: When you choose hard mode, it gives you limited rechargeable arrows when making a spawn point.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Biomes Bow Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1