Packages Mod 1.17/1.16.4 is an opinionated item storage mod. It’s like “barrel” mods, except it’s not focused on being your storage solution. Instead, the author wants to be your storage problem: each package can only hold up to eight stacks (512) of any one item, and there are no capacity upgrades, void upgrades, or anything of the sort by design.
He made this mod because of the semantics of shulker boxes but, in vanilla, not their cost. Comparatively, Packages are extremely affordable, and act as a more limited shulker box. You can manipulate Packages in exactly the same way you can manipulate shulker boxes – crush them with pistons to break them, and dispense with a dispenser to place them. If you want to store more than 512 items, you can always nest them inside each other. And you can measure how full they are with a comparator. Let your creativity run wild – what can you make?
New in this version of the mod, build the Package Crafter out of some spare wood bits, then create Packages with any combination of blocks and a dye you like.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Packages Mod 1.17/1.16.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.17