PackagedAuto Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is an addon to Applied Energistics 2, and it aims to use “packages” of items to allow auto crafting with more than 9 items. That said, this mod is designed to be able to run without Applied Energistics 2, but installation with it is recommended.
To use this mod, one needs to make 2 Recipe Pattern Holders and encode them with an Encoder. Then, one needs to put a pattern holder in a Packager, and the other in an Unpackager, both connected to an ME Network. The Packager will accept items and make them into Recipe Packages and the Unpackager will take them and output items into an adjacent inventory. Both machines tell the ME Network what it can do according to the pattern holder, and the Packager, when connected, ejects packages into the network.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
PackagedAuto Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5