OzoCraft Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft will bring you a cozy atmosphere rather than the fancy, heavily detailed looking textures. Having warm colors, details, blocks and items all together make you feel relatable. Pleasant and peaceful is what this 32x Resolution Resource Pack is heading for. In the remastering of the texture pack not only did the GUI was updated but it also comes withthe new textures and particles. These include the elytra the armor, the metal blocks (diamond, emerald, etc) and the sky. If you would like to use the original Ozocraft textures for these things just copy the ones from 1.10 and move them into their corresponding folders and It will work fine.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
OzoCraft Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.13.2
for Minecraft 1.14.4