Overpowered Food Data Pack 1.17.1 makes your food items much more powerful! Usually, you are just eating food to keep your hunger bar high so you can heal. This is a boring mechanic as it doesn’t encourage you to try out different foods. However, you would want to try out all kinds of food with this data pack because they each give you a different effect. Some are good at healing, some are good for combat, and some are good for exploration. Have fun!
- Eating food gives you potion effect.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Overpowered Food Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1