Overlord Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 gives you the ability to conjure and convert an army of skeletons to rule over and fight for you. There are three types of skeletons you can raise: Baby and Warrior skeletons are grown in Skeleton Makers, while Converted Skeletons are created by right-clicking existing skeletons with golden apples after splashing them with weakness potion.
- Raise armies of skeletons to defend your base, or go to war with other players.
- You’ll need an Overlord Stamp or Seal to rule them first though. The stamp is one time use and the seal is unlimited, so you’ll fair better with a much larger army with the seal. These will be necessary to be sure your skeletons will obey you. Check the forum link and you’ll find step by step instructions on how to create skeletons as they require 16-32 bones, milk and optional armor.
- You can feed your skeletons milk to level them up by right-clicking and placing milk bottles in their inventory or throwing the milk bottles at them. They’ll need more the higher level they get. Or they will naturally level up via XP after battles. And you can heal them using milk as well.
- And to be sure your skeletons are safe in the daytime or even just disguised as more human-like and non threatening, you can craft a skin suit for them and they won’t burn up in the sun.
- An unlimited levelling system in which your skeletons get faster and stronger as they gain levels
- An alliance system to allow alliances between players
- Multiple AI modes for your skeletons’ attacks and movement, which you can configure per-skeleton or army-wide.
- Possibly a fun easter egg or two.
A lot of skeleton warriors dressed as crusaders
The skeleton warrior gui
The skeleton maker gui
The achievement page
The alliance commands
Overlord’s Seal gui (where you control your whole army’s AI at once)
A skeleton warrior dressed up like DJACOB
A few more skeleton warriors dressed as crusaders
The very first thing you’ll want to do is craft the Skeleton Maker and Overlord’s Seal.
Next, you need to hold the Seal and right click with it to claim it as yours. It will gain the glowy enchanted effect.
After that, you should place the Skeleton Maker.
To make a Skeleton Warrior:
You have several items you need to put in the Skeleton Maker:
- 3 stacks of bones
- 2 milk buckets(it will store the milk in its internal tank and give you back empty buckets)
- Your Overlord’s Seal. (Make sure you have claimed it first, or the Skeleton Warrior won’t obey you)
- Any equipment you want your Skeleton Warrior to be wearing when it spawns(You can change its equipment at any time)
Powering up your Skeleton Warrior:
To make your Skeleton Warrior more powerful, first, right click it to open the Skeleton Warrior GUI.
Then, put Milk Buckets in its inventory, and it will drink them. The higher its level gets, the more milk it will take to level it up.
Healing your Skeleton Warrior:
If your Skeleton Warrior has been hurt in combat, or had its max health increased by increasing in level, don’t worry, it can be healed. Just shift+right click it while holding a Milk Bucket.
- Stationed – Your warrior will not move or melee attack.
- Follower – Your warrior will follow you around, much like a pet Wolf does.
- Wander Area – Your warrior will wander in a 32 block radius of where it is standing when this AI is assigned
- Aggressive – Your warrior will attack every potential threat. Non-allied players, mobs, and anything that attacks it.
- Defensive – Your warrior will fight off mobs and anything that attacks it.
- Passive – Your warrior goes full pacifist and won’t attack anything, even if it is attacked.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Overlord Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1