Overloaded Armor Bar Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 allows armor values over 20 to be displayed as different colored (configurable) icons depending on how many times you fill the bar. Because the vanilla armor bar doesn’t accurately show “better than diamond” level armor, as it simply maxes out when it is full. However, without AttributeFix, the armor display will cap out at 30 Armor, or 1.5x diamond armor due to the vanilla armor cap.
- Show the armor bar when the player is not wearing any armor
- Hide empty armor icons
- This mod is compatible with mods that add additional health bars.
- Does not need to be on servers
- This is a fork of Overpowered Armor Bar
Allows the armor bar to wrap when wearing better than diamond, plus other tweaks
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Overloaded Armor Bar Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4, 1.14.3, 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.15
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1