Overhauled Village Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces new village variants into the game. Village is an interesting adventure structure in the game. However, after you’ve visited a few villages, they become dull and repetitive. This data pack will completely rework villages and turn them into something much more grandeur. Besides reworking villages, this data pack will touch on pillager outpost as well!
- Overhauled villages and pillager outposts.
- Currently only for plain biome variants.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Overhauled Village Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5