Overgrown Resource Pack 1.15.1/1.14.4 [The Find] for Minecraft is a revamped version of the original “The Find” Pack which was quite popular and received much praise during its time. It’s famous for its smoothness combining with a straightforward art style thus create a new experience which very eases to the player’s eyes.
This time, Overgrown has taken over “The Find” and things got a little dirty. The smooth textures you are used to have become overgrown and grungy (while of course, it’s still smooth)!. If you were a fan of the original, “The Find Overgrown” will keep you an edge with its interesting approach to the environment building, everything seems old and grumpy yet still managed to maintain the original Pack features.
This texture pack goes great with survival and adventure gameplay in Minecraft. The GUI has been overhauled with an all-new style I’m sure you will enjoy! For everyone who liked the original find but found it to be a little too soft, here is The Find Overgrown!. The Find Overgrown has a resolution of 16×16 which is the Minecraft standard so you’re definitely going to have a smooth experience running the Pack if you’ve played the game before.
Method to install
- Obtain a useful resource pack, you must get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on on “Choices”, then “Useful resource Packs”.
- Select “Open useful resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the useful resource folder in Minecraft.
- Return to Minecraft, the useful resource pack ought to now be listed and you may activate it by selecting it and hitting “Completed”.