Overgrown Dungeon Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces a new dungeon into the game. Overgrown Dungeon is a sizeable underground dungeon. It has over 40 unique rooms with many different things to explore and find, such as secrets. Overgrown Dungeon is not so easy, for it is riddled with traps and powerful mobs. At the end of it, you can even find a new boss called “The Diamond Monstrosity.” Thus, Overgrown Dungeon is a fitting dungeon for when you are at the end game.
- Adds a new dungeon into the game.
- You can find a map that leads to Overgrown Dungeon in a cartographer’s chest.
- Or you can use this command [/locate bastion_remnant] while in Overworld if you’re in Creative.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Overgrown Dungeon Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1