OtterCraft Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 introduces into the game a new wild animal, the Otter. Known as an adorable creature by many, the Otter has a long, slim body and cute little short limbs, which are also their cutest attribute. Their furs are also soft, which is the primary reason why people often deem them as benevolent creatures. In the world of Minecraft, these creatures will commute the world, waiting for their rightful owners. Players can easily tame them using fish as it is their favorite meal. At the same time, these kids love to play on both land and water, players’ first encounter with these Otters will probably be during one of their boat expeditions as the Otters will approach players out of curiosity.
- Otters are added into the game, these animals can be tamed using fish.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
OtterCraft Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1