Ore Tweaker Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a really small well written utility mod that allows you to take control over the vanilla ore generator, You can disable and change the rules of how ores spawn. This is a awesome tool for map creators and modpack developers aswell as the regular Minecraft player.
- Disable vanilla ore gen.
- Disable underground dirt, gravel, andesite, granite and diorite.
- Replace it with your own custom ore gen.
- Minimum spawn level.
- Maximum spawn level.
- Minimum vein size.
- Maximum vein size.
- Spawn rate per chunk.
How to use:
- Find the ore you want to disable [Example: Diamond].
- Set “Disable Diamond Ore” = true.
- Save config.
Custom Ore Generation:
- You MUST disable the vanilla ore generation before you can add an custom ore generation.
- Find the ore you wanna add a custom world generation to after you have disabled the vanilla ore generation for that ore [Example: Diamond].
- Set “Custom OreGen: Diamond Ore”=true.
- Add a vein spawn rate.
- Add a maximum vein size.
- Add a minimum vein Size.
- Add a maximum spawn level (Y-Level / Height).
- Add a minimum spawn level (Y-Level / Height).
- Save config.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- A config file for the mod should now be generated.
- Open the config named OreTweaker at /config with any text-editor
Ore Tweaker Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1