Ore Finder Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) is a data pack that will make mining a lot easier! If you ever find yourself having to spend a lot of time to under the mine and still haven’t collected enough ores then this data pack is for you. This pack adds an item called Ore Finder. To use the Ore Finder, you only need to hold in in your main hand. When the Ore Finder is in your main hand, it will turn any stone, deepslate, diorite, granite, or andesite in a 10 block radius into glass. With this, you can easily find the ore that you need!
- Adds an item called “Ore Finder”.
- Ore Finder is an extremely helpful item that can help you find ores.
- The Ore Finder will not work under Y = 10.
- To craft Ore Finder, simply surrounds an Iron Ingot with 4 Oak Logs.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.