Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource Pack (1.18.2) places emphasis on improving the UI of the game by coating them with the color of the Orange, thus making it interesting and easy to use. At this point, many have gotten tired with the old and dull Minecraft GUI as there is almost nothing special about it color wise and functionality wise. However, with Orange GUI, they will be met with an entirely new experience that will transcend their gameplays completely.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource Pack (1.18.2) Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.2