Ocean Additions Data Pack 1.17.1 makes the ocean a lot more interesting! The ocean is usually considered the most boring biomes, even after the Update Aquatic. This data pack aims to make the ocean more exciting and more rewarding for the player to explore. There are multiple new things for you to see and try out. Such as new creatures, new items, new armors, and even a new boss!
- New mobs, new equipments, new boss, and more!
- All information related to the data pack is documented in the wiki.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Ocean Additions Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1