Occultism Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 implements into the game a minion mechanic. Minecraft has invariably been about resource management and reserving. However, once players posses an overwhelming number of commodities, things start to go haywire. Such issue can be solved with Occultism. With a few simple steps in stepping up a ritual and a little bit of your resource, the average players can summon a tiny minion, who serves their master in doing whatever task is given. These minions can chop trees, collect ores and operate machinery. Furthermore, there are more dark rituals to explore as Occultism goes deep into the art of possession and automation.
- A New Mechanic, which allows players to summon minions as well as perform dark magic was added.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Occultism Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1