Obscuria’s Tools Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 improves the appearance of the rudimentary tools in Minecraft to make them more appealing for those who are new to the game. While the models and the textures of the original tool set are both stunning and easy to understand, some players find them to be quite monotonous after a long period of time looking at the same thing. With Obscuria, however, players can finally get to use unique and special tools without having to change any other textures from the vanilla version of the game.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Obscuria’s Tools Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1