Nutritional Balance Mod 1.17.1 introduces into the game a new nutrition system, which players have to consume the salubrious food in order to stay healthy instead of just eating whatever to fill the hunger bar. This implementation will irrefutably increase the game difficulty. While playing harder game can lead many to turn away from the game, many would still enjoy having an adversity to make the survival more spicy. However, players need to beware as instead of just farming for a single type of food, they would need different edible in order to survive.
- Nutrition system was added into the game.
- Pressing N to see how you are doing with nutrition.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Nutritional Balance Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1