Not Enough Animations Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 implements into the game a plethora of rudimentary animations. Many opine that animations of looking at maps, reading the compass, sailing a boat should have been the paramount features. However, Mojang just refuses to adds them to the game as there are more pressing features needed to be taken care off. Therefore, the community took the opportunity and create this Mod with a primary goal to implement as many animations as possible into the game. At this point in time, only a handful of animations was added, but with time goes by, there will be more to come.
- Some of the rudimentary animations were added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Not Enough Animations Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1