No Tree Punching Data Pack 1.18, 1.17.1 aims to make the early game of Minecraft a bit more realistic. Usually, when starting off the game, you just need to punch a few trees, mine a few stone blocks, and you are ready to move onto Iron age. This data pack will make the early game last a bit longer by preventing you from punching a tree with your bare hands. After installing this data pack, if you break a log with just a hand, it won’t drop any wood. Instead, you need to craft flint tools first by collecting flints, strings from grass, and sticks from leaves. Have fun!
- Prevents you from punching trees with bare hands.
- Adds flint tools for better early game progression.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
No Tree Punching Data Pack 1.18, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18, 1.17.1