No Hostiles Around Campfire Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a minimalistic configurable mod which prevents hostile mob spawns around the campfire in a configurable radius. The mod will also prevent modded entities from spawning if they are classified under “EntityClassification.Monster”.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
No Hostiles Around Campfire Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1