Night Goggles Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces into the game a new gadget, which upon equipping, players’ visions in the dark will be augmented, thus facilitating their commute on darker days. While Minecraft is a very friendly game with benevolent graphics, travelling in the dark is still petrifying for many as their visions are often limited. To improve this situation, many seek out potions in order to see better, however, the exorbitant price to craft a potion deters softcore players as they don’t have time to farm. With Night Goggles, players can craft goggles that allow them to see through the night with almost no trouble. At the same time, these goggles are permanent items, therefore, players won’t have to worry about wasting materials.
- Night Goggles that allow players to see during the night are added.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Night Goggles Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1