New Enchantments Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds new enchantments for pickaxe. Pickaxe is a very important tool in Minecraft, it is usually considered the backbone tool. This data pack will adds in a few more enchantments specifically for Pickaxe and make them even more useful! These enchantments can be very powerful and will save you a lot of time when mining.
- New enchantments for pickaxe.
- To craft the new enchantments, you need to throw an Efficiency V book on a Crafting Table with either 8 Emeralds, 8 Netherites or 8 Diamonds.
- To enchant, throw the Pickaxe on an Anvil with the books. You need 8 level to do this.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
New Enchantments Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1