Netherite Dungeons Data Pack 1.17.1 makes finding Netherite a lot more intersting. Normally, the task of finding Netherite can be a bit boring. Because of how rare it is, all you ever do is mindlessly strip mine or use Beds. With this pack, all the Ancient Debris veins will now be replaced with various small dungeons! In these small dungeons are challenges, if you manage to beat the dungeon, you can have the Ancient Debris for youself.
- Replacing Ancient Debris veins with various small and challenging dungeons.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Netherite Dungeons Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1