Nether Agriculture Mod 1.16.5 implements into the game many new crops that can only be growth under the Nether. For a long time, many players opine that endeavor to build a base down the Nether is way too difficult because finding a reliable food source is almost impossible. Sometimes, players would have to commute between realms just to get the hunger bar on check. With Nether Agriculture, however, players can grow crops and food that can survive down in the harsh weather of the Nether. Subsequently bloom to become a great source of food, as well as catalysts for potions.
- New Crops to grow under the Nether.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Nether Agriculture Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5