Neat Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) adds Unit Frames to the top of every entity.
- Fully client sided.
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed.
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob’s health % (green to yellow to red).
- Shows the mob’s attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor.
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys).
- Works with minecraft’s Scoreboard Teams. Mobs and players in teams will have a colored name.
- Configurable (both in and out of game).
That is a spin on Tidy Plates.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Neat Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2